Wozniak, Kristof among those confirmed for 2007 ideaFestival
With September fast approaching, I wanted to make you aware of some recent, confirmed speakers for the 2007 ideaFestival:
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak,
- New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof
- Tiffany Shlain, filmmaker, founder of The Webby Awards and one of Newsweek's "Women Shaping the 21st Century"
- Homaro Cantu, entrepreneur, chef and leader in the field of molecular gastronomy. He also operates the Cantu Designs Firm in Chicago.
- Award-winning author Laurence Gonzales. He will discuss his latest book, Deep Survival.
- Karen Walker, New Zealand born fashion designer with a reputation for her original, effortless and unpretentious style.
Tickets for all events will be available later this spring. Like last year, Kris Kimel, who founded the ideaFestival and who contributes occasionally here, is committed to keeping as many sessions as possible free of charge. Everyone is invited.
The Louisville Courier-Journal has a brief write up here.