Having concluded an "InnovationJam" that took comments from 150,00 people in 104 countries, IBM has released "Next Five in Five" - five innovations the company believes will change the world.
- We will be able to access health care remotely, from just about anywhere in the world
- Mobile phones will start to read our minds
- Real-time speech translation will become the norm
- There will be a 3-D Internet
- New technologies the size of a few atoms will address areas of environmental importance
Hat tip: Contribution Marketing