Some miscellany that hasn't made it - ahem - into a feature length post.
- Via Putting People First, Design that Matters.
- Newsweek takes note of Jaron Lanier's "Digital Maoism" post, the many-linked criticism of "hive mind" originally posted in the Edge.org.
- Freakonomics posts on another prediction market, CasualObserver.net.
- Fast Company points out that crowd wisdom doesn't extend to the baseball diamond. There are a few conditions attached to the idea.
- What is the difference between invent and emerge?