Catch late-breaking news, read about what the IdeaFestival's stellar line-up of presenters have to say during the festival, or find the best images from the week to come. Here are some of the ways you can stay in touch during the festival:
- Text alerts can be had by texting "IF" to 25827. You can opt-out at any time by replying "STOP". Standard text messaging charges, as they say, may apply.
- Many of the presenters will be live-blogged. The blog can always be accessed on the front page of the IdeaFestival web site below the media wall, or via the syndicated feed. If you like a post, please use the Facebook and Twitter buttons to let your friends know it!
- For a far more condensed - and more frequent - version of events, follow the festival on Twitter. Go to http://twitter.com/ideafestival or search out @ideafestival. Follow the hashtag #IF10 to read what everyone else is saying about the festival.
- Our Facebook page is here. The wall is open for your contributions.
- If you use an Android-based mobile or an iPhone, point it to http://ideafestival.com for a specially formatted version of the festival. Speaker, agenda, links - get them all in friendly, eye-catching form.
- Professionals, the IdeaFestival has a group on LinkedIn. Please join to connect with other talented and creative people!
- Photographers, contribute to the 2010 Flickr pool.
- Check out our channel, "IFTV," on YouTube.