Warning: some of these ideas may need to be chewed thoroughly. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
- Musicians remember better.
- I wouldn't mind working here: Alex Soojung-Kim Pang blogs an evening at experimental media and marketing firm Obscura Digital.
- The difference between explained and explained away is important to how we feel about the subject at hand, and is the subject of this post at The Splintered Mind.
- Cosmic Log provides an update on retrocausality experiment Washington physicist John Cramer has been trying to pull off in support of his transactional interpretation of quantum mechanics.
- Not to be maudlin, but when it comes to the best ideas we complete each other. It's true.
- From Freakonomics, this sounds like a parody: "Search giant, search thyself"
- Fantastic crews-eye view of the release of the Hubble after repair - in HD, no less!
- When it comes to global climate change, will science alone save us? Where are the anthropologists and sociologists?
- "Edge economist" Umair Haque: Is this the end of business as we know it?
- Two rival teams are locked in race to discover other Earth-like worlds. SEED has the story.
- Here's a question I'm sure you'll ask this weekend: Is the basis for reality grounded in information or quantum mechanics?
- Numbers that matter: Swivel graphs the amount of 1Q money spent by industry associations lobbying legislators on health care legislation.
- And finally, does recess improve classroom behavior?